Temozolomide (One Week On/One Week Off) versus radiation therapy in the first-line therapy of Anaplastic Astrocytoma and Glioblastoma in elderly patients: A Randomized, Phase III Study (Methysalem) [Temozolomid (One Week on/One Week Off) Versus Strahlentherapie in Der Primartherapie Anaplastischer Astrozytome Und Glioblastome Bei alteren Patienten: Eine Randomisierte Phase III-Studie (Methusalem)]
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Temozolomide (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Glioblastoma
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Methusalem
- 06 Jun 2012 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register; DRKS00003684).
- 29 Dec 2011 Additional lead trial centre and investigators (Michael Weller, Wolfgang Wick) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Dec 2011 Actual initiation date (Jan 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History