A Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled, Parallel Group, Multi-Center Study With a Double Blind Extension Investigating the Efficacy and Safety of a Fast- Dissolving ("Melt") Formulation of Desmopressin for the Treatment of Nocturia in Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Desmopressin (Primary)
- Indications Nocturia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Feb 2015 Based on the results of this trial, sublingual desmopressin [Nocdurna] orally disintegrating tablets were approved in Canada for the treatment of nocturia in adults, according to a Ferring Canada media release.
- 06 Jun 2012 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health; Parent trial: NCT00477490).
- 01 Apr 2012 Results published in Neurourology and Urodynamics.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History