Neuropsychiatric, Neurocognitive And Quality Of Life Outcomes In Patients With Epilepsy Treated With Levetiracetam (Keppra) Verses Older AEDs As First Substitution Monotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Carbamazepine; Levetiracetam; Valproic acid
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KONQUEST
- 03 Sep 2012 The published results stated the original target enrollment in the study was 150.
- 03 Sep 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 03 Sep 2012 The published results stated that patients were enrolled over a 23-month period from Feb 15 2006 to Dec 23 2008
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History