A Multi-center, Randomized, Vehicle-Controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Adalimumab in Combination With Topical Treatment (Calcipotriol/Betamethasone) in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Psoriasis and Insufficient Response to Classic Systemic Treatment (BELIEVE).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary) ; Betamethasone-dipropionate/calcipotriol
- Indications Plaque psoriasis; Psoriatic arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BELIEVE
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 08 Mar 2016 Results (n=205) assessing baseline characteristics presented at the 74th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology
- 08 Mar 2016 Results (pooled subgroup analysis of this and other 3 phase III studies, n = 1558) presented at the 74th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology.
- 05 Nov 2010 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History