Controlling glycaemic variables with pioglitazone prior to and during therapy with peginterferon alfa-2a + ribavirin does not improve early virological response in patients with chronic genotype 1 hepatitis C
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon alfa-2a; Pioglitazone; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C; Insulin resistance
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SENSITIZE
- 15 Feb 2012 Results published in the Hepatology.
- 08 Nov 2011 Results including 72 week data presented at the 62nd Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases.
- 04 Nov 2011 Primary endpoint 'Early-virological-response-rate' has not been met (3063700) as reported by result presented at the 62nd Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History