An International, Randomized, Double-blind Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Fondaparinux Versus Enoxaparin in the Acute Treatment of Unstable Angina/Non ST-segment Elevation MI Acute Coronary Syndromes.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Enoxaparin sodium; Fondaparinux sodium
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Embolism and thrombosis; Myocardial infarction; Unstable angina pectoris
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OASIS-5
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 10 May 2011 Actual initiation date (Apr 2003) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 May 2011 Actual end date (Dec 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 May 2011 Additional lead trial centres identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.