A Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter, Parallel Group Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Fixed-dose Combination RHB-104 in Subjects With Moderately to Severely Active Crohn's Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Clarithromycin/clofazimine/rifabutin (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MAP-US; MAPUS
- Sponsors RedHill Biopharma
- 09 Apr 2018 According to a RedHill Biopharma media release, the last patient to reach the primary endpoint assessment (remission at week 26) is expected by early May 2018.
- 22 Feb 2018 According to a RedHill Biopharma media release, top-line results from this trial are expected in mid-2018.
- 16 Jan 2018 This trial has been completed in Bulgaria.