A Phase II, Randomized, Controlled, Open-Label Study Comparing Standard Chemoradiation Versus Chemoradiation Associated With Nimotuzumab as the Treatment of Locally Advanced Esophageal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nimotuzumab (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Fluorouracil
- Indications Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NICE
- Sponsors Eurofarma
- 24 Nov 2017 Results assessing safety and efficacy of chemoradiation combined with nimotuzumab, published in the European Journal of Cancer.
- 03 Jun 2014 Results presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 17 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov. record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History