A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, Trial of AMG 479 or Placebo in Combination with Gemcitabine as First-Line Therapy for Metastatic Adenocarcinoma of the Pancreas Amgen
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ganitumab (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GAMMA
- Sponsors Amgen
- 08 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 14 Jun 2012 Additional trial location (Bulgaria) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jun 2012 Interim tolerability analysis presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History