A Phase II Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled, Cross-over Efficacy and Safety Comparison of Three Doses of Tiotropium Inhalation Solution Delivered Via Respimat Inhaler (1.25, 2.5 and 5.0 Mcg Once Daily) Versus Placebo in Patients With Moderate Persistent Asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tiotropium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Apr 2018 Results of pooled data from vitro compared with nine clinical trial assessing PK exposure to tiotropium in preschool children with persistent asthmatic symptoms (using test VHC), were published in the Respiratory Medicine.
- 22 May 2013 Primary endpoint 'Forced-expiratory-volume-in-1-second' has been met according to results presented at the 109th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 22 May 2013 Results presented at the 109th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History