A Randomized Prospective Open Label Study of Switching to Raltegravir Based ART Compared to Maintaining Ritonavir Boosted PI-based ART on Liver Fibrosis Progression in HIV-HCV Coinfected Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary) ; Antiretrovirals; Atazanavir; Darunavir; Lopinavir/ritonavir; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.