Safety and Immunogenicity of GSK Biologicals' Candidate Malaria Vaccine 257049 When Administered on Different Schedules to Infants in Africa
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 257049 (Primary) ; BCG vaccine; Hepatitis B vaccine recombinant; Hib-DTP hepatitis B vaccine (Tritanrix-HepB/Hiberix); Measles virus vaccine live; Poliovirus vaccine live oral
- Indications Falciparum malaria
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals
- 09 Feb 2018 Results published in the Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal
- 18 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Jul 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.