A Phase 1, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo- and Active-Controlled Crossover Study to Evaluate the Effect of Repeat Oral Doses of ASP1941 on Cardiac Repolarization in Healthy Male and Female Adult Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Ipragliflozin (Primary) ; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 18 Apr 2012 Results presented at the 113th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 25 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2010 Planned end date changed from Dec 2010 to Feb 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.