Comparison of the Everolimus Eluting (XIENCE-V, XIENCE-Prime or PROMUS Stent) With the Biolimus A9 Eluting NOBORI Stent in All-comers: a Randomized Open Label Study The COMPARE II Trial Imaging and Vasomotion Substudy.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Umirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COMPARE-II
- 02 Nov 2017 Pooled results of COMPARE II, RAI and MAASSTAD-ABSORB studies, comparing the outcomes of Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold versus a 2nd generation metallic stent in the patients with Small vessel disease presented at the 29th Annual Scientific Symposium on Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics.
- 01 Nov 2016 Results of five years follow-up of patients with ST-segment elevation (n=568) published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- 30 Jan 2013 Results published in the Lancet.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History