A Phase 1b/2 Study of Carboplatin-Paclitaxel, With or Without ISIS 183750 (an eIF4E Inhibitor), in Patients With Stage IV Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ISIS EIF4ERx (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- 21 Jun 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jul 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 112 to 118 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.