A Phase 1b/2 Study of Carboplatin-Paclitaxel, With or Without ISIS 183750 (an eIF4E Inhibitor), in Patients With Stage IV Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs ISIS EIF4ERx (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jul 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 112 to 118 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 14 Jul 2012 Primary endpoint identified as Overall-survival as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.