A Prospective, Randomized, Open Label Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of Raltegravir + Truvada Versus Kaletra + Truvada, for Post-exposure Prophylaxis in Health Care Workers.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary) ; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate; Lopinavir/ritonavir
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PEP
- 26 Sep 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Sep 2012 Merck and Co added as associations and lead trial centre as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Feb 2011 Actual initiation date (Feb 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.