A Double Blind, Active-Comparator-, and Vehicle-Controlled, Multiple-Dose Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Pharmacokinetics of MK-0873 in Patients With Plaque Psoriasis.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MK 0873 (Primary) ; Calcitriol
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 19 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jan 2011 Planned end date changed from Mar 2011 to Apr 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2010 Planned number of patients changed to 24 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.