A Phase I, Randomized, Subject And Investigator-Blind, Sponsor Open, Multiple Escalating Dose Study To Evaluate The Safety, Tolerability And Pharmacokinetics Of PF-04958242 In Healthy Adult Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs PF 4958242 (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Jun 2011 Actual initiation date changed from Dec 2010 to Nov 2010 and trial location (Singapore) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jun 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2011 to 1 May 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jun 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.