Guanfacine for the Treatment of Hyperactivity in Pervasive Developmental Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Guanfacine (Primary) ; Methylphenidate (Primary)
- Indications Asperger syndrome; Autistic disorder; Hyperactivity; Pervasive child development disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Dec 2015 Treatment arm changed from 3 to 2 with removal of methylphenidate from the regimen as reported by ClinicalTrial.gov.
- 29 Oct 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 May 2012 Additional lead trial centre and investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.