A Phase II, Multi-center, Randomized, 4-week, Double-blind, Parallel Group, Placebo and Active-controlled Trial of the Safety and Efficacy of RO4917838 vs. Placebo in Patients With an Acute Exacerbation of Schizophrenia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bitopertin (Primary) ; Olanzapine
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 29 Mar 2014 Primary endpoint 'Positive-and-Negative-Syndrome-Scale' has not been met.
- 29 Mar 2014 Results published in the European Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 01 Jan 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.