Combinational Therapy of Capecitabine, Lapatinib and Vinorelbine for the Treatment of Patients With her2/Neu Positive, Relapsed or Metastatic Breast Carcinoma Following Treatment Failure With Trastuzumab.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Lapatinib (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Vinorelbine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CELAVIE
- 20 Nov 2014 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Apr 2014 Status changed from recruiting to suspended,as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 14 Apr 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 36 to 84 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.