An open-label, single centre Phase I study of the safety and tolerability of PG545 in patients with advanced solid tumours.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pixatimod (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 17 Aug 2012 New source identified and integrated (Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry, ACTRN12611000016932).
- 01 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued according to a ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Sep 2011 According to a Progen Pharmaceuticals media release, company has halted patient recruitment and will formally close the current PG545-101 study once the current cohort of patients is complete.