A Phase I/II Study of Pazopanib (GW786034) and Cyclophosphamide in Patients With Platinum-resistant Recurrent, Pre-treated Ovarian Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Pazopanib (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PACOVAR
- 18 May 2017 Results (n=16) of phase 1 assessing tolerability of pazopanib and cyclophosphamide published in the Gynecologic Oncology.
- 09 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.