Phase IIIb Immunogenicity, Safety and Reactogenicity Study of GSK Biologicals' Meningococcal Vaccine [GSK 134612] When Given as One Dose to Healthy Subjects Aged 56 Years or Older.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary) ; Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 polysaccharide
- Indications Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections; Meningococcal infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 19 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Aug 2011 Actual end date (Aug 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2011 to 1 Jul 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History