177Lutetium-DOTA-Octreotate Therapy in Somatostatin Receptor-Expressing Neuroendocrine Neoplasms
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lutetium-(177Lu)-oxodotreotide (Primary)
- Indications Bronchial cancer; Cancer; Gastrointestinal cancer; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Aug 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Jun 2015 Results of retrospective analysis in a single referral center (n=17) presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 20 Mar 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2013 to 1 Aug 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.