Study of Low-Dose Cytarabine and Etoposide With or Without All-Trans Retinoic Acid [tretinoin] in Older Patients Not Eligible for Intensive Chemotherapy With Acute Myeloid Leukemia and NPM1 Mutation
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tretinoin (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Etoposide; Etoposide
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AMLSG 15-10
- 08 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 14 Oct 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Dec 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Oct 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Dec 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.