PIONEER I: Paclitaxel Eluting Balloon and CoCr Stent on Paclitaxel Eluting Balloon safety and performance (First in human trial)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PIONEER I
- 10 Oct 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a Blue Medical media release.
- 17 Nov 2010 New trial record
- 15 Nov 2010 Blue Medicals' CoCr stent mounted on a Drug Eluting [paclitaxel] Balloon was given CE Mark approval based on preliminary data from this trial, according to a company issued media release.