Phase II Trial Ofatumumab for Initial Systemic Treatment of Indolent B-cell Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ofatumumab (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 Apr 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 06 Aug 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Nov 2011 Actual initiation date changed from 1 Jan 2011 to 1 Nov 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History