A 12-Week, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the LDL Cholesterol Lowering and Anti-Hyperglycemic Efficacy of Welchol (Colesevelam) in Subjects With Impaired Fasting Glucose Who Are Taking Niaspan (Niacin) for Dyslipidemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Colesevelam (Primary) ; Aspirin; Niacin
- Indications Diabetes mellitus; Dyslipidaemias
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CERTAIN
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Jan 2012 Actual patient number (140) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Aug 2011 Actual end date (Aug 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.