A National, Open-label, Multicenter, Randomized, Comparative Phase IIb Study of Treatment for Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma Patients Older Than 65 Years With Sequential Melphalan/Prednisone/Velcade (MPV) Followed by Revlimid/Low Dose Dexamethasone (Rd) Versus Alternating Velcade/Melphalan/Prednisone (MPV) With Revlimid/Low Dose Dexamethasone (Rd)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Melphalan; Prednisone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 25 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology AssociationResults validating the use of Serum-Free Light-Chains (sFLC) assay in patients being treated in GEM/PETHEMA clinical trials (GEM05menos65, GEM05MAS65, GEM2010MAS65 and GEM2012menos65), presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 25 Jun 2017 Results assessing the role of Complete Response and Minimal Residual Disease in elderly newly diagnosed myeloma patients treated with Bortezomib plus melphalan and prednisone (VMP) and lenalidomide plus low-dose dexamethasone (Rd), presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 25 Jun 2017 Results evaluating the factors associated with early death treated in two prospective trials (GEM05MAS65 and GEM2010MAS65), presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association.