Part A: A First-in-Human Single Ascending Dose Study of TRX518 in Subjects With Unresectable Stage III or Stage IV Malignant Melanoma or Other Solid Tumor Malignancies Part B: A Dose-Escalation Study of Multi-dose TRX518 Monotherapy Part C: An Expansion Cohort of Multi-dose TRX518 Monotherapy at the Maximum Tolerated Dose
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs TRX 518 (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms TRXMel-1
- Sponsors GITR Inc
- 03 Apr 2017 Results published in a Leap Therapeutics media release.
- 03 Apr 2017 Results from this trial were presented at the 2017 American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting, according to a Leap Therapeutics media release.
- 07 Mar 2017 Protocol amended to include An Expansion Cohort of Multi-dose TRX518 Monotherapy at the Maximum Tolerated Dose . Planned patient enrollement changed from 40 to 71.