Phase 3, Randomized, Open Label Trial of Lenalidomide/Dexamethasone With or Without Elotuzumab in Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma (MM)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Elotuzumab (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Dexamethasone; Lenalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ELOQUENT-2
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 05 Jun 2018 Results of extended 5-year follow-up presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 16 May 2018 According to an AbbVie media release, data from this study will be presented at the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2018 Annual Meeting.
- 15 Jan 2018 Results of pooled data from five trials assessing role of elotuzumab in the treatment of relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma, were published in the American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History