A 52-week Treatment, Multi-center, Randomized, Open Label, Parallel Group Study to Assess the Long Term Safety and Tolerability of NVA237 (50µg o.d.) Using Tiotropium (18µg o.d.) as an Active Control in Japanese Patients With Moderate to Severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Glycopyrrolate (Primary) ; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms GLOW-4
- 05 Sep 2012 Results presented at the 22nd Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 18 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Oct 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2012 to 1 Nov 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History