An Open-Label, Multi-Center, Expanded Access Program With Eribulin for the Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer Refractory.
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Eribulin (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Expanded access; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eisai Inc
- 20 Apr 2016 Results of a retrospective sub-group analysis (n=153) published in the European Journal of Cancer
- 22 Dec 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jul 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2012 to 1 Mar 2015, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.