A Phase Ib Trial of MK-2206 (an AKT Inhibitor) in Combination With Endocrine Therapy in Patients With Hormone Receptor-Positive Breast Cancer
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Exemestane (Primary) ; Goserelin (Primary) ; MK 2206 (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Feb 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Dec 2010 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Nov 2010 to 1 Jan 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.