A Phase 3, Open-Label, Non-comparative Study to Assess the Long-Term Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of ASP1941 in Combination With an DPP-4 Inhibitor in Japanese Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Who Have Inadequate Glycemic Control With a DPP-4 Inhibitor Alone.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Ipragliflozin (Primary) ; Alogliptin; Saxagliptin; Sitagliptin; Vildagliptin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.