Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Dose Ranging Study With an Active Comparator to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of CDP6038 Administered Subcutaneously for 12 Weeks to Subjects With Rheumatoid Arthritis Having Previously Failed TNF-blocker Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Olokizumab (Primary) ; Tocilizumab
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors UCB
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Nov 2016 Pooled analysis of patient-reported outcomes of 4 trials, (NCT01242488, NCT01463059, NCT01296711 and NCT01533714) were presented at the 19th Annual European Congress of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research.
- 18 Mar 2014 Results published in the Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History