Open Label, Non Randomized, Multiple Dose Phase I Study to Investigate the Elimination, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Safety of Dabigatran Etexilate (Pradaxa) Under Steady State Conditions Before, During and After Haemodialysis in Patients With End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Undergoing Regular Haemodialysis.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Dabigatran etexilate (Primary)
- Indications Thrombosis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Jun 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Apr 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2011 to 1 May 2011.
- 11 Mar 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2011 to 1 Apr 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.