A Multi-center, Open-label, Dose-escalation Study in Patients With Advanced Cacner to Determine the Effect of the ASA404 Infusion Rate and Co-administration With the Paclitaxel Plus Carboplatin Regimen or Docetaxel on the Pharmacokinetics of Free and Total ASA404.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Vadimezan (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Docetaxel; Paclitaxel
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Novartis
- 01 Aug 2011 Actual initiation date (Dec 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Aug 2011 Planned end date changed from Jan 2011 to Dec 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Aug 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.