A multicenter, open-labeled, controlled, randomized study of recombinant Interleukin-7 (CYT107) treatment to restore and maintain CD4 T-lymphocyte counts above 500 cells/L in HIV-infected patients with CD4 counts remaining between 101-350 cells/mL after at least 2 years of HAART and plasma HIV RNA < 50 copies/mL for 18 months.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Interleukin-7 (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INSPIRE-3
- 07 Feb 2016 Pooled analysis of 2 studies including this INSPIRE 3 trial and other INSPIRE 2 study [see CTP 700052537] were published in the Clinical Infectious Diseases.
- 24 Jul 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Oct 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.