A Double-Blind, Randomised, Placebo-Controlled Phase I Trial to Compare the Pharmacokinetics of Maraviroc and Dapivirine Following Application of Maraviroc Vaginal Vaginal Gel, 0.1% 2.5g, Dapivirine Vaginal Gel, 0.05%, 2.5g and Maraviroc 0.1% + Dapivirine 0.05% Vaginal Gel, 2.5g Formulations, and to Assess Their Safety as Compared to the Matching Placebo Vaginal Gel, 2.5g in Healthy, HIV-Negative Women.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Dapivirine; Maraviroc
- Indications HIV infections; HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 08 Sep 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Sep 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2011 to 1 Jul 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Nov 2010 New trial record