An Open-Label, 2-Part Study to Determine the Relative Bioavailability of a Tablet Formulation of GDC-0941 and the Effect of Ketoconazole on the Pharmacokinetics of the GDC-0941 Tablet.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pictrelisib (Primary) ; Ketoconazole
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Breast cancer; Multiple myeloma; Mycoses; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Genentech
- 19 Jul 2012 Actual end date (Dec 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Dec 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Nov 2010 New trial record