A Phase I/II Dose Finding and Efficacy Study of the Tumour Targeting Human 131I-F16SIP Monoclonal Antibody in Patients With Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Monoclonal antibody F16 I 131 (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Cancer; Colorectal cancer; Lung cancer; Lymphoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Philogen
- 24 Feb 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Nov 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2012 to 1 Feb 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Aug 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Oct 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.