A multicentric open label non-comparative phase-IV observational study to evaluate safety and reactogenicity of BE's reconstituted Pentavalent DTwPrHepB/HIB vaccine in 6-8 week old healthy infants as per routine EPI Immunization Schedule.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Hib-DTP-hepatitis B vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Pertussis; Tetanus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Biological E Limited
- 21 Nov 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India.
- 01 Dec 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India.
- 10 Nov 2010 New trial record