A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Ascending-Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of CEP-37247 Administered at Single Doses of 0.5, 1, 3, 6, or 12 mg by the Transforaminal Epidural Route for the Treatment of Patients With Lumbosacral Radicular Pain Associated With Disk Herniation.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Placulumab (Primary)
- Indications Sciatica
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cephalon; Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 01 Apr 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Aug 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Jun 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.