A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of CCX354-C in Subjects With Rheumatoid Arthritis Partially Responsive to Methotrexate Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs CCX 354 (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms CARAT-2
- Sponsors ChemoCentryx
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Jun 2012 Results presented at the 13th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 08 Jun 2012 Results were presented at the 13th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism (EULAR-2012), according to a ChemoCentryx media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History