Phase II Study of Crenolanib (CP-868,596), a Selective and Potent Inhibitor of PDGFR, for the Treatment of Patients With Advanced Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors With the D842-related Mutations and Deletions, Including the D842V Mutation, in the PDGFRA Gene
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Crenolanib (Primary)
- Indications Gastrointestinal stromal tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AROG Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Jun 2016 Results assessing pharmacokinetics, safety and antitumor efficacy presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 24 May 2016 Data will be presented at the 2016 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting, according to an Arog Pharmaceuticals media release.