A Phase 1, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized Study To Assess The Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, And Pharmacodynamics Following Multiple Intravenous Doses Of PF-04950615 (RN316) In Healthy Adult Subjects With Hypercholesterolemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bococizumab (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 13 Oct 2017 Results (n=189) assessing the effect of bococizumab on LDL, VLDL, and HDL particle concentration and size in hypercholesterolemic subjects using patient data pooled from NCT01243151, NCT01342211, and NCT01350141 trials published in the Clinical Therapeutics
- 07 Nov 2012 Results presented at the 85th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.
- 09 Jul 2012 Official Title amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.