KRP-108 comparative study (Phase III clinical trial) - active controlled, single blinded, comparative study in adult asthmatic subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Formoterol/fluticasone propionate (Primary) ; Fluticasone propionate
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Kyorin Pharmaceutical
- 25 Jun 2012 Primary endpoint 'Morning-peak-expiratory-flow-rate' has been met.
- 01 Jun 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 24 Mar 2011 Recruitment is on target as reported by SkyePharma PLC.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History